Malibu I and II Youth Camps
Learn English at Pepperdine University located in the Southern California coastal town of Malibu.
Pepperdine University is just a 30-minute drive from popular destinations such as Disneyland®, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and kilometers of warm beaches. Students enjoy the sunny weather of Malibu as they experience Pepperdine University’s Olympic-sized pool, tennis and racquetball courts, and much more.
|Session I – Three Weeks||June 30 – July 20, 2013|
|Session II – Three Weeks||July 21 – August 10, 2013|
All Inclusive Packaged Price
2015: See application for details
Sample Activity Schedule
Actual Activities are Subject to Change
|Sunday||Arrival & Check-In|
|Monday||Welcome Party & Testing|
|Friday||Activity with American Kids|
- General English and conversation practice and TOEFL®/SAT Prep elective for Advanced Level students
- Supervised on-campus activities include sports, games, and events with American teens. Later afternoon and evening activities including shopping, scavenger hunts, and much more!
Weekends and Trips:
- Supervised full-day excursions include Universal Studios®, Knott’s Berry Farm®, Magic Mountain®, Los Angeles City Tour, and much more!
- On class days, all meals are provided by the campus cafeteria. Meals during off-campus excursions are not included.
- Round-trip airport transfers (Los Angeles International Airport), ELS t-shirt, Certificate of Attendance, and emergency medical insurance