JAOS (Japan Association of Overseas Studies) 20th anniversary
January 10, 2012
JAOS 20th anniversary, in Tokyo, attended by members of JAOS, the diplomatic community, universities, and representatives of the Japanese Ministry of Education and Training. Mr. Hark W. Harris, President and CEO of ELS Educational Services, was the keynote speaker.
Topics of the presentation included:
- Building collaborative relationships between Study Abroad Consulting Centers and Schools
- The Global market for Studies Abroad
- Qualification & Training of Study Abroad Counselors
- The vital Role of Study Abroad Consultants
- The Study Abroad Process from the Student’s Perspective
ELS enthusiastically supports student mobility and the counselors that assist students access ELS International Pathways.