Bangalore, Chennai, Coimbatore, Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam
According to Open Doors data 2016/17, there is a significant growth of 12.3% from the previous year of Indian students traveling to the US for undergraduate and graduate studies. With concerns regarding the political climate in the US and India growing at the fastest rate when compared to other top countries of origin, now is the time to incorporate recruitment opportunities from India into your international recruitment strategy.
The ELS India recruitment tour is a great opportunity to take advantage of ELS’s market expertise and expansive market reach for Indian student recruitment
Why Should You Participate?
- The tour includes student fairs and institutional visits to carefully selected first and second tier cities in India (5 cities/10 days).
- It is an effective way to make the right contacts to increase your international recruitment efforts and diversify your campus.
- You can establish collaborative relationships with reputed universities and high schools to leverage long-term recruitment strategy.
- ELS will make all the tour arrangements for you to experience worry-free travel and to focus your valuable time on your recruitment needs.
- The tour includes small group sizes, which increases the visibility of each participating school.
- If you sign up early, you will receive a discounted tour price!