All ELS Center Host Institutions are encouraging staff and student to get vaccinated against Covid-19 for in-person instruction.
Unvaccinated students and employees are required to wear masks, practice social distancing and will undergo regular screening and testing.
However, at some of our Host Institutions, all students, staff and faculty are required to be vaccinated against Covid-19 for in-person instruction.
The good news is that at ALL of our centers, ELS students can receive free vaccinations in the community on arrival!
The universities requiring students, staff and faculty to be vaccinated are:
The following centers are currently accepting new students.
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Cleveland, Ohio
- Houston, Texas
- La Verne, California – Opening September 20, 2021!
- Melbourne, Florida
- Nashville, Tennessee
- New York (Manhattan), New York
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Tampa, Florida
We hope to open more centers in the coming months, depending on local conditions and the safety of our students and staff.
If you are located in the United States on a student visa and would like to transfer to an ELS Language Center, we can help!
Contact us now!
The safety of students and staff remains our number one priority. In addition to meeting local health requirements, we will implement the following safety measures in our centers:
- A staggered class schedule of morning and afternoon in-person classes five days a week
- Social distancing measures in classrooms and common areas
- Regular disinfectant and cleaning schedule
- Masks to be worn in common areas
- Availability of hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes at all centers
- Signage reminding students and staff of social distancing and sanitization
How to apply
We are now accepting applications for the above list of centers.