ELS/Nike Sports Camp at the San Domenico School
May 22, 2015
The month of May is upon us and our Summer Youth Programs are filling up fast – but we still have space in our ELS/Nike Sports Camp at the prestigious San Domenico School!
Tucked in the foothills of Marin County in San Anselmo, California, the ELS/Nike Sports Camp at the San Domenico School allows you to attend for either two or four weeks and receive Nike caliber sports training sessions combined with practical English lessons. The campus provides an idyllic and serene setting for you to focus on increasing your game on the field and in the classroom.
View our video for first-hand feedback!
Click here to access this program’s 2015 application.
Session I – July 5th to July 18th, 2015
Session II – July 19th to August 1st, 2015
This fully-inclusive package price includes…
- Round-trip airport transfers from San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
- ELS Medical Insurance
- Nike Sports training classes
- English classes
- All social activities (click here to see the 2015 camp activity calendar)
- Full room and board (double-occupancy dorm rooms; cafeteria serves organic, locally-sourced, high-quality foods)
- Curricular materials
- Certificates of attendance and participation from both ELS and Nike Sports Camps
- Camp t-shirts from ELS and Nike Sports Camps
- Beach towel
- USB wristband
- Tote bag
- AND even a pair of Nike cross-training sneakers!
…all for $3,265 USD!
Enroll today in this incredible program that can provide you with a competitive edge this summer!