ELS TEFL Certification Program
December 22, 2014
ELS Language Centers is delighted to announce the 2015 ELS TEFL Certification Program in partnership with Via Lingua.
Via Lingua is a prestigious, global educational organization with schools worldwide, and it is one of the largest TEFL certificate providers. The ELS TEFL Certification program is a thorough 4-week program that includes 130 hours of training and 10 hours of assessed teaching practice. The course is delivered through a combination of workshops, seminars and demonstrations designed to give participants an active role as a fully engaged teacher. The course accommodates both those who have never taught before, and experienced teachers without training in Western methodologies.
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Hold a minimum of an Associate’s degree
- Be able to demonstrate both written and oral competence in English sufficient for study in higher education (for non-native English speakers, TOEFL 85 or IELTS 6.5)
- ELS/St Petersburg (on the campus of Eckerd College)
- Accommodations: Student residence (on-campus) or homestay
- Training dates: February 17, May 4, June 29, August 24, October 19
- ELS/Boston – Downtown
- Accommodation: Student residence (off-campus)
- Training dates: March 30, May 25, July 20, September 14, November 9
The ELS TEFL Certification Program will be offered at the following ELS Centers:
Tuition cost: The 4-week ELS TEFL Certification Program is $2550.
Graduates of the ELS TEFL Certification program can receive up to six graduate credits towards MA TESOL programs with partner institutions Hamline University (St. Paul, Minnesota) and St. Michael’s College (Burlington, Vermont).
To learn more about the ELS TEFL Certification Program and to download an application, visit ELS.edu/TEFLCertification.