About the program
Young people can learn English in an exciting ELS Summer Youth Camp program in Canada. The ELS Summer Youth Camp program in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, exposes young learners to Canadian culture while improving their English skills and helping them to interact with other young people from around the world. The program includes 25 hours per week of English instruction for all proficiency levels and optional afternoon, evening, and weekend activities.
- Young Learners Program: Ages 9-12
- Teen Program: Ages 13-17
Afternoons, evenings, and weekends:
- Kayaking, biking, shopping, beach volleyball, Vancouver Aquarium
- Supervised Weekend Trips: Victoria, Whistler, Seattle, Playland, the Rocky Mountains
Key Skills: Structure Practice, Canadian Culture, Reading, Speaking
Vancouver Summer Youth Program
- Number of Levels
- (Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced)
- Lessons / Week
- (60 minutes per lesson), five lessons per class day
ELS Vancouver (ID-04002) is designated by the Private Training Institutions Branch of British Columbia. Any program listed on this page, when contracted for more than 6 months or $4000 in tuition, is considered a PTIB approved program. Please visit www.privatetraininginstitutions.gov.bc.ca for more information.
Youth Program Application and Code of Conduct in English_FILLABLE
2017 Canada Programs Dates and Prices