New York City is not just one of the most popular cities in the United States, but one of the most popular cities in the world. With 3 different ELS centers in and around New York City, students have the ability to experience every part of the city, while also learning English in the most efficient way.
The city of New York provides unparalleled cultural opportunities. From the bright lights of Manhattan to the cultural melting pots of the different boroughs, it is a place where you can experience all the cultures of the world in a single day.
The diversity of the ELS New York centers allows students to study on a college campus in the suburbs of Teaneck, on a college campus in the Bronx or in the heart of Lower Manhattan.
New York Locations
ELS NY - Manhattan
- Located in lower Manhattan
- Access to a library, computer labs and restaurant
- Homestay and off-campus residences available
- Easy access to famous attractions, including the Empire State Building, Central Park and Wall Street
ELS NY - Riverdale
- Located on the campus of the College of Mount st. Vincent in the Bronx
- Various student clubs and organizations available
- Homestay and on-campus residences available
- Close to popular attractions, including the Bronz Zoo and Yankee Stadium
Request More Information | Speak to an Advisor
Have a question? We are here to help. Submit the form below to be contacted by an ELS advisor.