Southern California is one of the most beautiful places on Earth, featuring a beautiful landscape, year-round warm weather and remarkable attractions. With four ELS centers in Southern California, ELS provides multiple opportunities for students to soak up the sun while learning English.
Whether you are looking to study at the beach, in a city or on a college campus, you can do it in Southern California with ELS. With locations in San Diego, Santa Monica, La Verne and Thousand Oaks, we offer something for everyone.
Everyone learns in different ways and with the ELS centers in Southern California, we have them all covered. You can learn at a Top 150 National University in La Verne, at a city center just blocks from the beach at Santa Monica, on a suburban college campus in Thousand Oaks or in a major downtown city area in San Diego.
No matter what Southern California location you choose, you will know you will be studying English in beautiful sunshine.
Southern California / LA Locations
ELS La Verne
- Located on Top 150 Nationally Ranked University La Verne campus
- Access to campus facilities, including a fitness center and cafeteria
- Homestay and on-campus residences available
- Just east of Los Angeles
ELS San Diego
- Located in downtown San Diego
- Student facilities include a cafeteria and technology center
- Homestays available
- Close to popular attractions, including San Diego Zoo and The Gaslamp Quarter
ELS Santa Monica
- Located in downtown Santa Monica
- Nearby YMCA offers fitness center and sports facilities
- Homestay and off-campus student residences available
- Near famous attractions, including Santa Monica Pier, Third Street Promenade and beach
Request More Information | Speak to an Advisor
Have a question? We are here to help. Submit the form below to be contacted by an ELS advisor.