San Francisco is famous for its sprawling technology companies and innovative thinking. With Apple, Google and numerous other tech companies headquartered in Silicon Valley in San Francisco, it is the perfect city to learn English for anyone interested in tech.
The ELS centers in San Francisco are not only close to Silicon Valley, but also provide access to college campuses. This allows students to get the American college experience while also having the ability to explore the bustling, innovative city.
ELS students studying at the Santa Rosa location will also be able to participate in the 2+2 program, allowing them to transfer to UC Berkeley upon completion of the program.
San Francisco Locations
ELS San Francisco - North Bay
- Located on the campus of Dominican University of California
- Full access to student facilities, including cafes, recreation centers and student lounges
- Homestay and off-campus student residences available
- Just 12 miles north of the Golden Gate Bridge
ELS Santa Rosa
- Located on the campus of Santa Rosa Junior College
- More than 40 student clubs and organizations available to join
- Homestay and off-campus residences available
- Right in the middle of California's beautiful wine country
Request More Information | Speak to an Advisor
Have a question? We are here to help. Submit the form below to be contacted by an ELS advisor.