ELS Language Centers named “Best Chain School” by Ryugaku Journal
ELS Language Centers has won first place in the prestigious Ryugaku Journal’s 2017 “Best Chain Schools” category.
Ryugaku Journal published its renowned “Japan Best School Award 2017” in which ELS has received two honors in addition to the first place ranking:
Ryugaku Journal, of Tokyo, Japan, promotes cultural exchange through education, counseling, research and publishing. The rankings were decided based on feedback from 500 Ryugaku Journal clients.
Previous awards ELS has received from Ryugaku Journal include:
• Best Chain Schools – Awarded first place in 2011 and 2013
• Japan Best Schools – top 10 worldwide
- ELS Universal English College (ELS/Sydney) – 2010, 2011, 2013 and 2015
- ELS/Vancouver – 2011 and 2012
• Programs for High School Students – 2013
- First Place: ELS/Vancouver
- Second Place: ELS/Thousand Oaks
- Third Place (tie): ELS/New York – Riverdale