Along with your completed and signed application, you will also need to submit the following:
- Non-refundable application fee
- Tuition prepayment
- Financial certification documentation in English (if requesting a Form I-20)
- Copy of your current passport, showing your full name and date of birth
- Housing deposit (if ELS housing is required)
- Airport pick-up fee (if requested)
- Express mail fee (if requested)
You may send supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org or to the following address:
ELS Language Centers
7 Roszel Road
Princeton, New Jersey
When we receive your completed application documents and deposits, your application will be processed within two business days.
An acceptance packet, including your Form I-20, will be sent to you as part of this process. It normally takes about two to three weeks for your admissions packet to arrive by regular airmail. If you need to receive your package sooner, you can request Express Courier Service on the application form. ELS highly recommends this option, since there is no tracking with regular airmail.